Thursday 30 October 2014

Vine


Serena Kok Ee Ling
B1301532





Vine is a service that allows users to record and edit six-second long looping video clips, and revine. Revine is where users can share other people’s posts with followers. The videos can be then published through Vine's social network and shared on other services such as Facebook and Twitter. 

According to the article, the IOS version of the app was updated with new features. Vine users can now follow specific channels that categorizes videos based on broad themes such as animals, comedy, DIY, food or style. The updated app also takes advantage of iOS 8's share extension allowing users to import videos directly from the camera roll.

I am a Vine user but not as often I would like to. I prefer to watch other people’s Vine videos than making my own as I am lacking in the creativity department. It takes a certain kind of creativity, intelligence and skills to create an interesting six second looping video clip. My favorite Viners are Logan Paul, Jake Paul and King Bach.








Reference

Vine Updates iOS App With Enhanced Discovery and Sharing Tools


No comments:

Post a Comment