Friday 31 October 2014

Instagram

Serena Kok Ee Ling
B1301532



Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them on a variety of social networking platforms.


(Images from iTunes)


Of all of the social networking apps on my iPhone, I log on to Instagram the most. The first thing I do when I wake up is to check on my Instagram feed and the last thing I do minutes before falling asleep is checking on my Instagram feed. All I do most days are refreshing my Instagram feed page or explore other people’s Instagram pages; from pictures of food, clothes, pets and celebrities. I am guilty of spending way too much time looking at other people’s photos. But beautiful pictures are meant to be seen.. :)







Reference:
People Are Now Spending A Mind-Boggling 21 Minutes Per Day On Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment