Monday 3 November 2014

Facebook

Posted by Long Shun Lynn B1200719


Social networking sites are a important part of everyone's daily life. People usually use it to connect with friends, games, news and so on. There are many social networking sites nowadays. For example, Twitter, My Space and Facebook are among the popular social networking websites.

Facebook is always my first choice to connect with my friends because all of my friends are Facebook users. Therefore it is very convenient for me.

 I find this mobile application very user friendly. During assignment period, for group assignments especially, me and my group mates could upload photos, documents and also have discussion easily using the Facebook mobile app.

Besides that, by using the Facebook application I could get any news immediately. I do not have to depend on newspapers and magazines to get the latest news. I could easily read it on Facebook to get the updates. Many newspapers and magazines companies have started to post their articles and the latest news on Facebook due to the large number of users Facebook have.


       


 References
 

HOW THE NEWS BUSINESS CAN SURVIVE FACEBOOK

                           


No comments:

Post a Comment