Tuesday 4 November 2014

YouTube

Posted by Long Shun Lynn B1200719

When we are searching for videos, there are actually a lot options such as YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo and Google Video. However regardless of all the options I have, my first choice is always YouTube.
I like to use YouTube because it is easy when I want to search for any videos. I can search for music videos, tutorial videos or I can even get to watch news on YouTube. It is very easy to use. All I need to do is just type the keywords of the video in the search bar then I can get the video I want. Besides that, there is a choice of resolution for your videos you are watching. Therefore we could enjoy the videos with better graphics.
 

Recently, there are a lot of advertisement in YouTube. For some of these advertisements users are given a choice to skip after 5 seconds, and sometimes the choice is not given. Users will have to let the whole video to play before the chosen video. Therefore sometimes the advertisement could be very annoying. Now, YouTube has come out with an idea for it. For users who find the advertisements very annoying, they can choose to pay free-ads fee so there will not be any advertisements pop out on our video anymore.

References

YouTube Considers Paid, Ad-Free Subscriptions




No comments:

Post a Comment