Monday 3 November 2014

Waze| Shortest Route, Save Time, Alerts

Posted by Chong Sueanne B1200761

Waze is a navigation app for drivers. This app calculate the shortest time possible to get to a location which will save your time from taking long routes and avoid traffics. Additionally, it alerts hazards, accidents or objects that are blocking the road.

Waze logo

I have been using Waze for at least a year. I find this app quite useful as I am not good with roads. I don't find myself lost somewhere, but once or twice Waze almost led me to a wrong location even thou I type the full address (Don't follow it blindly). Overall, I am satisfied with this app. This app has online map editors which will keep the traffic up to date. The community also can update it, which will make Waze more efficient. Thus, if your community is active with Waze, you will be able to use Waze to its potential.





Menu
Community reporting options
Alternative routes




References:
Capri Connection: New app keeps drivers safe on the road
Waze| About

No comments:

Post a Comment